Taxation Law in Cyprus
Tax is a crucial element for any business, and often plays a major role in the structure of more complex commercial transactions. Our international tax practice provides strategic Cyprus tax planning advice at an early stage of the undertaking, to identify tax effective structures and avoid needless liabilities.
As well as providing direct advice on tax in Cyprus to our clients, we ensure that it is effectively documented and implemented by providing a full support service.
Our tax services focus on the following areas:
- Personalised information and guidance on tax effective structures.
- Negotiations with relevant tax authorities.
- Provision of information on direct and indirect Cyprus taxation.
- Administration, analysis and assessment of our clients’ structure of business transactions to ensure tax efficiency by maximizing operational benefits and minimizing tax.
- Conducting tax litigation.
Specific advice is available on:
- Cyprus Income Tax
- Cyprus Corporate Tax
- Cyprus Value Added Tax
- Special Defence Contribution Law
- Merchant Shipping Law
- Capital Gains Tax
- Immovable Property Tax
- Stamp Duty Law